NDP @ Heartlands
This National Day, join us in celebrating Singapore’s 57th birthday at 12 locations in the Heartland. On 6 and 7 Aug at five carnival locations, Singaporeans can look forward to family activities, engaging exhibitions, musical and dance performances, and a static display of assets by the SAF and the Home Team. On 7 Aug, the Red Lions will perform free-fall jumps over two heartland sites. On 9 Aug, there will be Fighter Island Flypast and Fly Our Flag by the RSAF, and a dazzling display of fireworks at five locations in the evening.
Five carnival locations across the island on 6 and 7 August [Ticketed Event]
- Central Singapore (Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, Ficus Green): 6 Aug 22 (Sat), 4pm to 9pm
- North East (Punggol Open Field beside Waterway Point): 6 Aug 22 (Sat), 4pm to 9pm
- North West (Open Space next to Sembawang MRT Station): 6 Aug 22 (Sat), 4pm to 9pm
- South West (Open Field next to Buona Vista MRT Station): 6 Aug 22 (Sat), 4pm to 9pm
- South East (Wisma Geylang Serai): 7 Aug 22 (Sun), 4pm to 9pm
Click here for ticketing information.
The Red Lions will be performing free-fall jumps over two heartland locations [Non-Ticketed Event]
Click here for more information.
- Beside Bishan MRT: 7 Aug 22, 8:40am to 9:30am
- Opposite Ghim Moh Market: 7 Aug 22, 9:10am to 10:00am
Fireworks @ Heartlands
Watch a dazzling display of fireworks at five heartland locations [Non-Ticketed Event]
Entry into the stadiums starts from 6 pm onwards, subject to capacity limits.
- Central Singapore: Open Field beside Ang Mo Kio Library
- North East: Old Tampines Junior College
- North West: Woodlands Stadium
- South West: Jurong West Stadium
- South East: Bedok Stadium
Estimated Time of Fireworks: Between 8:15 pm to 8:25 pm
Click here for more information
Fly Our Flag and Fighter Island Flypast
Catch the Fighter Island Flypast and the Fly Our Flag by our F-16s, Chinooks and Apache Helicopters as they make their way through the Heartlands on 9 Aug, from 5.25 pm to 6.15pm.