Ticket Application has Closed!
Notification of Successful Ballots
- Notification Period: 27 June 2022 to 1 July 2022
- Successful applicants will be notified via the personal emails provided during application. The notification email will be sent from email@example.com.
- No appeals will be allowed.
Collection of Tickets
- Collection Period: 8 to 10 July 2022 and 15 to 17 July 2022, from 10:30am - 8:30pm
- Location: Central Atrium (Level 2), Marina Square (6 Raffles Blvd, Marina Square, Singapore 039594)
- Successful Applicants are reminded to present the QR code within the notification email for ticket redemption.
- In the event that successful applicants are not able to make the collection dates, applicants may forward the email to a trusted family member/friend to make the collection on their behalf.
- Successful applicants should be reminded that the QR code is only valid for a one-time redemption, and hence are strongly discouraged from sharing the notification mail to multiple recipients.
- Tickets that are not collected by 17 July 2022 (Sunday), 8.30pm will be forfeited. There will be no appeals.
- Tickets are only valid for admission on the event and date specified on the ticket i.e. Preview Show 1 (23 Jul 2022), Preview Show 2 (30 Jul 2022), and NDP Show (9 Aug 2022).
- In line with national guidelines, NDP 2022 will be an event with Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS). All spectators must either be (i) a fully vaccinated1 individual; or (ii) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.; (ii) an individual certified to be medically ineligible for all vaccines under the National Vaccination Programme; or (iii) a child 12 years old and under, regardless of vaccination status.
- Each ticket admits one spectator only. Children (including infants carried in arms) must have a valid ticket for admission to the show.
- Advisory for attending the parade can be found here closer to date.
1An individual is considered fully vaccinated by national guidelines if he/she has (i) received the full regimen of a World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing vaccine, including the respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective and boosters for eligible individuals; or (ii) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
Questions? Click here for FAQs.